First of all, what is hemp?
“Hemp” or more commonly “Cannabis Light” or “Legal Cannabis” are terms used to classify varieties of Cannabis that according to European law contain 0.2% or less THC content. Furthermore, this THC percentage doesn’t have psychoactive effects.
Before discussing all the uses and the benefits of Hemp, we have to classify it into two categories:
- Industrial Hemp is necessary to craft crucial resources such as food, ropes, clothing, paper, housing material, and more. However, its buds do not produce a pleasant smell and are full of seeds. Not really enjoyable to smoke. Similarly to Legal Cannabis it contains low percentages of THC and a high Cannabidiol content. Therefore Industrial Hemp can be processed to make Cbd Oil, E-Liquids and Cosmetics. Hemp is one of the oldest crops that we have proofs of, since the dawn of Civilization.
- Legal Cannabis also commonly called Cannabis Light or Cbd flower, is referred exclusively to the flowers. The final use or purpose of these buds is to smoke them. Therefore, we are looking for a pleasant smell, a beautiful bud and a great taste. Legal Cannabis market has grown exponentially since these flowers are legal all over Europe. These flowers would be a waste to be processed only for the extraction of Cbd crystals. Therefore these aren’t used for the production of Cbd oil.
Most common uses of Legal Cannabis
There are over 20,000 different uses attributed to this amazing plant, and we’re going to go over a few of them.
Legal Cannabis is a natural supplement, it is rich in Omega 3, 6, 9 and fatty acids. These rich nutrients will help you with your stress and insomnia problems. Furthermore, it has been studied to be very helpful for migraine and joints pain.
Some of the most common uses of Hemp are to produce fibers for clothing, food, plastic, furniture, milk and pet food. However, it has been grown for improving the physical-chemical properties of fields which are poor in nutrients due to climate or over-use. One of the main benefits of hemp for this purpose is that it substantially improves the structure of the soil it’s used in. Therefore, it can also be used to clean contaminated soil. Find out more about Legal Cannabis here: https://thewolfofcbd.com/
Did you know?
- On an annual basis, 1 acre of Hemp will produce as much paper as 2 to 4 acres of trees. From tissue paper to cardboard, all types of paper products can be produced from Hemp.
- Unlike most crops, Hemp has the ability to grow in most climates and in most locations around the world. It requires moderate water and fertilizer. In addition, no pesticides, and no herbicides are needed.
- Just like corn, Hemp can be converted into clean-burning ethanol fuel. Because hemp produces more biomass than any other plant species that grows in a wide range of climates and locations. Therefore, Legal Cannabis has great potential to become a major source of ethanol fuel.